Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back from vacations and raring to go!

Hi All!

I am ready to get back in the thick of it and start cooking again.  It has been a VERY busy past couple of weeks - camping, Harry Potter, yada, yada, yada...

I am trying to think of what I am cooking for dinner tonight....something with chicken...my husband, Mike, wants me to use up some of our venison in the freezer, as the next hunting season is just around the corner...so we will see.  I will revisit this blog when I have decided.  Last night we feasted off of our grill, as it was so darn hot here in Chico.  We grilled the fish we caught on our camping trip, organic zucchini from my garden, and topped it all off with sauteed garlic in olive oil, the garlic being from my father-in-law's garden in the Bay Area.  Fresh, and yummy!

Ciao for no...Mangia!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment